Thursday, April 17, 2008

wow, almost a whole month

I haven't posted to this blog in almost a month.

That doesn't mean that I'm giving it up, it just means that I've been too busy!

Setting up a new life in a new country takes alot of time and money. And SLEEP.

And, a reliable internet connection. Which, until last night, I didn't have.

In the house in Carona, I had the worst shared wireless connection I have ever experienced. I don't know where it came from or who owned it. I do know that they never changed the default password on their router, as when you opened up the admin page, the password was actually auto-filled in by the router itself! I simply clicked 'log in', and was in. I could see that about 5 or 6 people were using it. I think one of these people was constantly using the connection to download movies 24/7 or was running a large website off of it.

Sometimes you could browse the net, and it would work great for about 5 minutes, then the next second, it would freeze up and stop working. Sometimes restarting the wireless card would get you back on, but then the next second, no worky. That will definitely turn you off of wireless.

Anyways, long story short, I ain't been posting. Plenty to tell tho...

No comments: