Monday, March 17, 2008

things are much better now, thanks

Just wanted to drop a quick note that we are now getting acclimated to our situation, and are much happier and settled in. The first two weeks were very difficult because of illness and lack of sleep, as well as the general confusion that comes with not knowing anything or anybody, and not having any of your usual home-based comforts.

Now, we can appreciate the view and have managed to meet several very nice people who have been extremely helpful. One of my colleagues even lent me his car while he is out of town for the week! What a nice feeling of freedom that brings. Last night, I drove down the hill and picked up a pizza at a restaurant and drove it home!

I will post more pictures later, as I am at work, and realized I need to update this bleg more often.

No comments: